New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association proudly presents
WOMEN IN THE COURTROOM V:
This is Your Life! Authenticity in the
Age of Appearances
The New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association proudly presents Part V of “Power Lessons for the Female Litigator,” a dynamic seminar designed for New Mexico lawyers. This seminar will enhance the skills of all female attorneys as they work together to represent their clients, advance in their firms, agencies, offices and beyond. It is designed for women who want to refine their skills and gain practical, diverse perspectives on balance, ambition and achievement. The seminar addresses the unique challenges women face in the practice of law and offers an alternative model for success, based on our distinctive communication styles and personalities. It is also an opportunity to network with other accomplished women lawyers. Law firm managers and clients who want to recruit and retain talented female attorneys are also encouraged to attend.
S. Carolyn Ramos, Esq., Program Chair
4.5 General, 1.0 Ethics/Professionalism NM MCLE Credits
Butt Thornton & Baehr, PC
Federal Bar Association
McHard Accounting Consulting, LLC
Professional Medical Evaluations, PC
Sutin Thayer & Browne, PC
Trambley's Court Reporting
To Download a Brochure & Registration Form (PDF)
The seminar will be held at:
Jewish Community Center of Greater Albuquerque
5520 Wyoming Blvd., NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
Location Map and Directions
ESTEEMED PARTICIPATING JUDGES:
- Honorable C. Shannon Bacon, Second Judicial District Court, Albuquerque
- Honorable Angie K. Schneider, Twelfth Judicial District Court, Alamogordo
- Honorable Sarah M. Singleton, First Judicial District Court, Santa Fe
- Honorable Karen Ballard Molzen, Chief Magistrate Judge, US District Court
- Honorable Linda M. Vanzi, NM Court of Appeals
- Honorable Wendy E. York, Second Judicial District Court (Ret.)
- Mary M. Behm, Esq.
- Eugenia Brazwell, Ph.D.
- Courtenay L. Keller, Esq.
- Quiana A. Salazar-King, Esq.
- Agnes Fuentevilla Padilla, Esq.
- S. Carolyn Ramos, Esq.
- Maureen A. Sanders, Esq.
- Kelloir Smith, Ph.D.
Handouts will be provided on flash drives at the seminar and will also be available from the NMDLA website starting August 12.
Cancellations/Refunds: Cancellations will be accepted in writing if received by 5:00 pm, Monday, August 11 less a $25 handling fee. No refunds will be given after that date.